Advise For Muslim Sisters Who wearing trousers / Tight Or See-Through.

Advise For Muslim Sisters Who wearing trousers / Tight Or See-Through..

Praise be... to Allaah.

Our advice is that women should not wear trousers because this is the dress of kaafir women, so they should not wear them. A woman should only wear women’s clothes, the dress of her own country; she should not deviate from that. She should strive to wear concealing and modest clothes which are not tight or see-through, but which cover her and do not show the shape of the body, and which do not resemble the clothes of the kuffaar or of men, or a dress of fame and vanity.

Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwi’ah li Samaahat al-Shaykh al-‘Allaamah ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him), vol. 9, p. 43
See More
 
I am a Muslim woman Feel free to ask me why When I walk I walk with dignity When I speak I do not lie I am a Muslim woman Not all of me you'll see But what you should appreciate Is that the choice I make is free I'm not plagued with depression I'm neithe...r cheated nor abused I don't envy other women And I'm certainly not confused Note, I speak perfect English Et un petit peu de Francais aussie I'm majoring in Linguistics So you need not speak slowly I run my own small business Every cent I earn is mine I drive my Chevy to school & work And no, that's not a crime! You often stare as I walk by You don't understand my veil But peace and power I have found As I am equal to any male! I am a Muslim woman So please don't pity me For God has guided me to truth And now I'm finally free!

Comments

Popular Posts