Acceptance of Dua

Acceptance of Dua

[Sahih Muslim : Book 35, Number 6593]

Narrated Abu Huraira  (Radi Allah Anhu): Allah's Apostle (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said:
"The supplication of every one of you is granted if he does not grow impatient and says: I supplicated but it was not granted."

[Sahih Muslim : Book 35, Number 6594]

Narrated Abu Huraira  (Radi Allah Anhu): Allah's Apostle (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) as saying:
"The supplication of one of you is granted if he does not grow impatient and say- I supplicated my Lord but it was not granted."

[Sahih Muslim : Book 35, Number 6595]

Narrated Abu Huraira  (Radi Allah Anhu): Allah's Apostle (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) as saying:
"The supplication of the servant is granted in case he does not supplicate for sin or for severing the ties of blood, or he does not become impatient. It was said: Allah's Messenger, what does:" If he does not grow impatient" imply? He said: That he should say like this: I supplicated and I supplicated but I did not find it being responded. and theu he becomes frustrated and abandons supplication."
  
Our Lord! accept from us; surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing.

Comments

Popular Posts